Note that all the dresses are made to order and can take 10 to 15 working days to manufacture and deliver. If in case of urgency, please contact Magda at 0829230141 to arrange a more speedy process.
WASHING & CARE INSTRUCTIONS:
Our dresses are carefully packed however may become crumpled within the transporting process. Carefully comb your fingers through the tulle to loosen and separate each of the tulle layers. This will help to straighten out the tulle if it is twisted, knotted or crumpled.
Tulle is delicate and easily damaged.
What not to do:
• Do not wash your tulle dress in the washing machine.
• Do not put your tulle dress in the dryer, this drying process will rip and destroy the tulle.
What to do:
The best washing method for your tulle is to spot clean the dirty areas with soap and cold water. If you do need to wash the entire dress, here is how to do it:
- Gently hand wash your tulle dress in cold water with a mild detergent for five to 10 minutes, taking care to not stretch or tear the material in the process.
- Let the dress soak for an additional 10 to 20 minutes.
- Rinse it thoroughly, comb your fingers through each layer of tulle to separate the layers again.
- Flatten out the dress on a flat surface on a towel to let all excess water drain
- Hang the dress on a clothes hanger, and let it dry indoors. This will assist with a wrinkle-free tulle dress once it is dry, it will also help the tulle to dry straight.
Taking Out Wrinkles:
Tulle does not like heat. Do not (ever) iron tulle.
You can try a hand-held steamer but ensure it’s at a very low setting.
You can also try a steam from your shower. Steam up the bathroom well and comb your fingers through the tulle to separate the layers and detangle. This should help de-wrinkle the tulle.
You can also dip the tulle skirt into cold water and then hang up the dress to dry indoors. Detangle the tulle with your fingers if required and then allow the weight of the wet tulle de-wrinkle the tulle as it drip-dries.
ALTERATIONS / RETURNS
Unfortunately, we do not do any alterations. Please check the size chart with detailed measurements to make sure you order the correct size.
Returns only if the mistake is on our side, therefore please assure the correct measurements are communicated if it differ from our measurement chart.
Please visit the measurements page.
All Little Miss dresses are handmade by Magda. Please allow for slight variations in shades of colours, or lace patterns which may vary according to availability.
We send orders throughout South Africa. It is an additional R75 per parcel for main centres (see list here) and R180 for the rest of South Africa. These are delivered by using our courier. Shipping is free for orders exceeding R1200
We do not deliver to a PO Box and will need a physical address for all shipping within South Africa. Once we receive proof of payment ew will start with production.
Please allow for 10 working days for processing and producing, as we make all products to order, and an additional 2 to 4 days for shipping time. Once your parcel has been sent you will receive an email with the tracking number.
Little Miss accepts payment with Credit Card and EFT (Electronic Funds Transfer).